Driver friendly DOT physical exam $65.00
Get your CDL medical card in 30 minutes,
in 3 EASY STEPS
- Just bring a smiling face, a way to pay, and a need to pee -
DOT Physical Exam
STEP 1. Fill out a 1-page brief health history
STEP 2. Complete your DOT physical exam with doctor Kenn Seals D.C.
- review of brief medical history
- height, weight, blood pressure, pulse rate, range of motion, breathing, eyes, ears
- discuss special medical conditions
- urinalysis for blood sugar
STEP 3. We complete your paperwork. Photo ID required.
- You get a laminated DOT medical card for your CDL to keep with you at all times you are driving.
- You get 2 copies of the DOT physical form, one for your CDL, one for the company. If you need, we will also fax the DOT physical form to your company.
- Payment is $65.00 and payment options are cash, credit card, T-check, Com-check, or pre-authorized company account.
DOT Drug Alcohol Testing
Drug alcohol testing is not part of a DOT physical exam but your Company may request to have drug alcohol testing done at the same time. DOT drug testing and blood alcohol testing are separate tests and separate charges.
Tips and Answers
Here, you’ll find tips from doctor Kenn to make your DOT physical as quick, simple, and hassle-free as possible.
Here, in our frequently asked questions, you’ll find answers to questions we hear from drivers about what is required to certify for a CDL medical card and what may cause a driver to fail the DOT physical exam.
Appointment Times – Call 801-972-2332
Walk-ins are welcome, but to ensure we’ll be available at the time you want, call 801-972-2332 to set up an appointment with doctor Kenn for your DOT Physical exam. Contact us.
Our hours are Mountain Time: Monday to Thursday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Saturday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Chiro Stop is located at:
Sapp Bros. I 80 Truck Stop
1953 California Avenue
I-215 Exit #21
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Click on the map to get driving directions.
Back Pain? Neck Pain? Shoulder Pain? Leg Pain?
Many drivers come in to see us with back pain. One of the injuries Dr. Kenn sees often is ‘truckers shoulder‘. Others come in with hip and leg pain.
Chiropractic adjustment is a key treatment Dr. Seals uses to help patients get out of pain and improve their ability to perform their work. Active release technique is a soft tissue treatment that Dr. Kenn uses, to quickly resolve many conditions caused by overuse of muscles and joints.
If you have pain, ask Dr.Kenn about it. If he can help you he’ll tell you! If it’s not a condition he can help, he’ll tell you that too!
PAIN STOPS at Chirostop!
We will travel 900 miles just to get an adjustment, or DOT physical, from Dr. Seals. This doctor knows his profession and has helped us feel better over the past 5 years. He truly is a credit to his profession! ”
- Allen & Rita, OTR drivers, WA.
Doc’s place at Sapp Bros. truck stop is quick and easy, with safe parking for my rig. Very convenient. I’ve been coming here for my DOT medical card for the past 6 years.”
- Robyn, CDL driver, Salt Lake City, UT.
I never know when I’m going to be home to get my DOT physical exam with my family medical doctor, but I can count on Doc here at Sapp Bros. in Salt Lake City, Utah to do it right the first time and keep me on the road. Thanks Dr. Kenn.”
- Virgil from Atlanta, GA.